|Home | Salary Survey | What the NEW 2007 Salary & Job Satisfaction S . . .||Search|
What the NEW 2007 Salary & Job Satisfaction Survey Covers . . .
You'll find detailed salary data showing . . .
- Starting, mid-point, and high range for all major credit department positions
- Bonus practices: The positions that get them, and how much they are
- Pay and job satisfaction differences based on who you report to
- Salaries by line of business
- Salaries at public versus private companies
- Salaries based on specific job responsibilities
- Benefit practices, such as stock options, insurance, 401(K), cell phones, and many others
You'll also find exclusive data on how salaries relate to . . .
- Job titles
- Educational level
- A/R portfolios
- Sales levels
- Profit margins
- Staff size
- Business type
- Transaction volume
And valuable career guidance . . .
- Skills that lead to promotion of credit executives
- How top credit executives spend their time
- Top factors for judging credit exec job performance
- Factors associated with high and low job satisfaction
- Reasons for high and low staff turnover
Credit Today doesn't just give you the facts. After we mine the data, we refine it to show you what it all means. The survey is in an easy-to-understand format, with charts, graphs, and expert analysis. This powerful tool is a must have reference for all credit departments.
Download the Full Report Now
Members of this site can download the full 2007-2008 Salary & Job Satisfaction Survey by clicking here.
If you are not a Member yet, no problem.
You can have full access to the site within one minute from now. Click here to get started.