Checklist of Procedures for Credit Check
The resource you have requested is available only to current Members.
Here is a form used by credit personnel at National Webbing Corporation as a checklist of the basic procedures used in the credit-checking process. The form runs through all the checks needed to be made by credit personnel at National Webbing, including such information as the exact legal name of the account, the date the app was received, its D&B rating, whether or not a D&B report was ordered, the date that bank and trade references were sent out and received, and the disposition on the account. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member and you have activated your online subscription, log in using the form below.
If you are not a Member, we invite you to view the Member benefits at Member Benefits and check out some sample articles.
Forgot your password?
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
in Credit Today Online gets you:
- Full and instant access to Credit Today's Member’s-only web site, including archives of over 10 years of the best content in the business!
- Access to Credit Today’s exclusive download section, which includes downloadable forms of all kinds to help you run credit department, including collection letters, bankruptcy forms, spreadsheets for credit scoring, security agreements, credit apps, letter of credit forms, personal guarantee forms, and many more!
- A free copy (normally $595) of our just-released Credit & Collection Technology Buyer's Guide Version 3.0, Section 1
- Access to Credit Today's Credit Today's ListServ - an ongoing Discussion Group of credit execs
- Access to over 100 of Credit Today's exclusive Credit Department Profiles from the world's BEST & most innovative credit departments. Learn what's working from the best!
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this for only $457.00 a year.
Or, you can gain access to all the resources of our online site (except the download area) for only $34.95 a month, after the first month's startup fee of only $79.95.
Join now using our secure
online order form.